www.Ulralapp.com is one of the top IT online stores of Pakistan. Our customer support service team is always ready to entertain your queries and respond on your questions. We’re trying to contact our customer on a promptly basis via calls, emails, and online support or just drop us a message social media links. You can contact Ultralap for any further details on WhatsApp also.
All the products that we import are completely inspected and examined by our Quality Control Department prior to leave the warehouse all the products are inspected, all the delivered products are damage free, function properly, and are of high-quality. If anyhow a client faces a problem with the specifications of the product, manufacturing defects or any other issue with the product, In that case, you can avail the SEVEN days replacement policy. There are some rules that you have to keep in mind and follow:
If a laptop or any other product has any sort of physical damage or any type of physical issue then you MUST notify and inform us about the problem at the time of shipment received to get a replacement. The purchaser MUST contact and talk to the concerned unit about the problem the same day for a replacement. Otherwise, Ultralap won’t take any responsibility. Inform us IMMEDIATELY.
The defective, incomplete, damaged or broken product will ONLY be exchanged with the product having the corresponding Model Number and Specifications. Ultralap is not responsible for exchanging your product for any other product. Ultralap is professionally associated with Leopard, Blue-ex, and TCS; they deliver all our products.
Whether you buy a laptop from any international store or Ultralap most of the Laptops will show fewer warranties on internet due to the time spent on transportation and sale. Only Apple unactive machines warranty starts from the day you connect to internet. Any laptop sold will not be refunded or replaced because of this reason. Ultralap does not take any responsibility for this issue.
If the product is broken through misapplication, the shopper cannot claim a replacement warranty. If unfortunately a customer receives different product or with different specifications as listed at our website and wants to replace it within Seven days, then shipment of both sides will be the responsibility of the buyer, and he/she will pay it from their pocket. Ultralap will not pay on your behalf. Moreover, if the customer has ordered a product and rejects/disagrees to accept the product at the time of delivery then 10 to 40 percent of the total amount will be deducted.
Ultralap will not entertain any queries regarding the replacement of any product after 7 days from the date of purchase. The product should be returned within the 7 days replacement period. If the product is returned at any later date while the replacement period is expired, Ultralap is not accountable/responsible for replacement.
All the products which are company sealed for e.g. Apple MacBooks, Microsoft Surface Products or any other products which are company sealed cannot be replaced or returned for any reason.
If for any reason, the customer does not like the product or wants to upgrade to a higher product then we will not return or replace the product as we do not deal in the used products at all.
If the customer receives the product with some variation and agrees to use it, it will not be replaced later.
We advise all our valuable customers to re-check the product specifications on the official manufacturer’s website as well so the buying process is smooth.
Pictures listed on our website are captured professionally, they may vary with the original product itself as its mentioned at most of the manufacturer’s website as well. No replacement will be entertained for this reason.
If there is an issue with the body, screen or the condition of the product, then the customer should notify us within 2 days of purchase so we can return it to our suppliers, these issues will not be entertained in the other 5 days of our 7 days replacement policy.
The product should be returned within the 7 days replacement period. If the product is returned at any later date while the replacement period is expired, Ultralap is not accountable/responsible for replacement.
Just give us a call or drop a message on WhatsApp for further details about your product and your return request at +92-300-5001144. Ultralap’s Customer Support Service is always there to clear out your concerns, so feel free to contact us.
2) Warranty Claim
- Warranty may be claimed within the specified period in case a manufacturing fault appears. The following conditions are applicable.
- Warranty is given on behalf of the Manufacturer/Supplier/Distributor. If the product was sold in good working condition then the reseller/vendor is not responsible for any defect which may appear later.
- If the “Warranty Card Issued” is mentioned on the invoice then the customer should ensure that he/she receives the same along with the invoice, else our customer support Centre will not handle the warranty.
- The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to reject any warranty claim whereby the original invoice is missing.
- It is strongly recommended that customers should check the product before leaving our counter, as warranty begins once the receipt has been generated. In case of any problem, the product will be treated in a normal warranty claim process.
- The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to reject any claim whereby the product/component is broken or shows signs of burning, rust due to weather conditions.
- The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to reject any warranty claim whereby the product/component is submitted in improper condition. The product should be well packed in protective material supplied while selling.
- Warranty claim due to accidental damage or electrical surge will not be entertained.
- Computer hardware does not include software support. Information in this regard may be obtained from the manufacturer’s website directly.
- The warranty claim may be rejected where the warranty sticker/serial numbers are torn or tampered with.
- The product/component may be replaced or repaired at the discretion of the manufacturer/supplier/distributor once the warranty claim is accepted. The duration of return may range from 3 to 6 weeks.
- The warranty claim may be accepted on a “conditional” basis if we are not satisfied that the defect is due to a manufacturing fault. Acceptance of warranty claim, in this case, will depend solely on the discretion of the manufacturer/supplier/distributor. Please note that this may take more time than normal.
- Warranty will not be entertained in case of appearance of the dot on LCDs / LEDs.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the warranty terms/conditions. The changes are updated on the manufacturer/supplier website.
- Power adapters, cables, printer cartridges/toners and all the additional accessories do not carry any warranty. Warranty claims for the same will not be entertained.
- International warranty depicts that the products should be registered with the manufacturer directly and the warranty claim will be handled by the user himself. Instruction of the manufacturer should be followed.
- Used hardware carries checking warranty only. Please ensure to check purchased hardware is in good condition before leaving the counter.
- We accept warranties from Mon to Fri between 11.30am to 6.00pm.
- The PC covers full warranty subject to assurance that the user did not open PC-Case, During the warranty period, no component addition or removal is allowed without pre-approval of service centre.
- The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to charge a certain amount to upgrade the product/component in case if the product is discontinued by the manufacturer. If the customer is not willing to upgrade then the manufacturer/supplier/distributor may return the amount after deduction.
- Limited Warranty means that the first year is free warranty and the remaining years are paid warranty.
- If “Without Warranty” is mentioned on any item then please check the item before leaving the store. We will not be responsible afterwards.